Keep Calm and Be Well in 2014
Have an active role in your health in 2014 and take advantage of the wonderful resources and programs listed below that are offered by the Office of Health Promotion and Wellness and available on campus.
- Strive for Five 2014: Click here to register online now! Start getting your teams together for the 2014 program, kicking off February 4th! New for 2014: S45 Mobile tracking app. Click here for more information.
- Strive for Five mobile tracking app: Use the link: www.striveforfive.ua.edu to enroll, begin tracking your progress and connect with your team. Issues? Try refreshing your browser for the most recent updates.
- Click here for the 2014 Participant Guide. Use this guide as a tool to reach the goals you and your team set and track your progress.
- Participate in WellBAMA 2014 and earn your Rewards! Register NOW for your 2014 WellBAMA Health Screening! Click here for WellBAMA online registration. As an alternate to attending a WellBAMA screening on campus, ask your health care provider to complete the WellBAMA Medical Qualification Form and submit to our office.
- If you have already participated in your WellBAMA screening: Click here to register for a group session
- Weight Watchers at Work: The upcoming series will begin Thursday, March 6th, and run for 12 weeks, until May 29th. Contact Diane Cannon (349-5016, firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information and to get signed up today.
- tobaccoFREE 2014: The upcoming 3 part series will be April 10, 17 & 24. Contact Kay Whites (348-0077, email@example.com) for more information and to get signed up today. All attendance and communication is confidential within our office. Individual and telephonic sessions are also available.
- Tuscaloosa Half Marathon: March 8, 2014. Click here for more information
Your Well-Being. Our Passion
The focus of the Office of Health Promotion and Wellness at The University of Alabama is the health and well-being of University employees, as well as building an environment that supports the health and safety of our employees. Our dedicated team of health and wellness professionals are here to help you understand your current level of health, identify goals, and provide you with the programs and resources you need to achieve those goals. Our office offers many exciting programs throughout the year to fit any lifestyle or need. We are always available to discuss additional opportunities and welcome feedback on additional ways to make our programs more beneficial for you. The Office of Health Promotion and Wellness strives in creating and sustaining a valuable health and wellness program for University faculty, staff and their families, through the highest quality programs, resources and opportunities.
The University of Alabama | Office of Health Promotion & Wellness
321 Russell Hall | Box 870367 | Tuscaloosa, AL 35487
205.348.0077 | Fax: 205.348.6238 | firstname.lastname@example.org