New Series begins April 13, 2017
12-week series starts on April 13th and runs through August 3rd
The cost of the new series is $186
Program fee covers 17-weeks of meetings and free online eTools.
Join at any time, you do not have to wait until a new series starts. Fee will be prorated depending on how many weeks are remaining in the series.
Two payments options:
- One lump sum by check or credit card at the beginning of the series OR
- Pay with 3 checks of $62.00 each, but only cashed one check per month for 3 months.
- Meetings are held every Thursdays in W.B. Jones Hall (2nd floor library).
- Weigh-in begins at 12:15 pm and the meetings are over at 1:00 pm, but you can come as go as needed.
Contact the UA WW@W representative, Diane Cannon (348-5016, email@example.com) for more information or to get signed up today.
What to expect at weekly Weight Watchers Meetings
Follow the PointsPlus® program with in-person guidance, strategies and tips
What you get:
- Guidance from a Leader who lost weight and kept it off with Weight Watchers
- Support, ideas and encouragement from the group
- Access to eTools, the Internet weight-loss companion to meetings
- Convenience and flexibility of meetings at work
Want more info? Click here.