3rd Annual Quad in Motion
Wednesday, September 13, 2017
8:00am – 4:00pm
(Check in and activities will be under the big tent on the Quad)
An event to showcase and encourage exercise at UA for an entire day!
Get out of the office and bring your fellow colleagues along. We’re encouraging all 6,000+ university employees to “keep the Quad in motion” throughout an entire work day. Show your commitment to get moving by asking each member of your department to sign up for a 30-minute time slot.
Fun activities are planned for you to enjoy all day long.
Sign up now for your Quad in Motion time slot here: bookwhen.com/quadinmotion. Check in at the big tent on the Quad at the Office of Health Promotion table.
Quad Activities Schedule:
- Refreshing Flavored Water Station
- Bike physicals-(don’t forget to bring your bike)
- Outdoor Recreation equipment rental and Fall Trips/Clinics Information
- Flu Shots
- Inclusive exercise demonstration and Free Throw Challenge with UA Adaptive Athletics
- Fitness Assessment with UREC Personal trainers
- Learn about cancer prevention walking through the 30-foot inflatable colon
- Vertical jump test and strength evaluations
9:00 am: Gentle Yoga
10:00 am: Deskercise
11:00 am: Free Throw Challenge
12:00 & 12:30 pm: Injury Prevention/Stretching Demonstration
1:00 pm: Fitness Assessments with a Trainer
2:00 pm: Tai Chi
3:00 pm: Faculty/Staff Intramural Registration