June 5 – August 1, 2017
6:00 am or 5:15 pm Tuesdays/Thursdays
$99 -UREC members / $155 non-members
Summer SlimDown is an 8-week fitness program for UA faculty and staff
offered at the Student Recreation Center.
5 Reasons To Join Summer SlimDown
- Learn the right techniques, right from the start.
- You’re ready to STOP feeling tired and to START feeling healthy.
- Accountability. ACCOUNTABILITY!
- It’s your turn to do something for yourself.
- You won’t just have a trainer, you’ll have a SUPPORT SYSTEM.
How to sign-up:
- Click here for Summer SlimDown registration packet
- Registration deadline is May 22nd.
- Turn in registration packet to the membership desk at the Student Recreation Center (ATTN: Will Boucher).
- Pre-assessment: May 30th and June 1st and Post-assessment: August 3rd & 4th (either at 6:00 am or 5:15 pm, at your respective class time)
- If you would like to begin an exercise program, please contact UREC training or visit the Aquatic Center for schedules.
Contact UREC for additional details and information (205.348.6261).