Crimson Couch to 5K
Coming Soon: 2013 Crimson Couch to 5K/10K Event photos and video!
Crimson Couch to 5K 9-week Program Information
- T -shirts will be given to all Crimson Couch to 5K training program participants. If you have not received your program T-shirt, please contact our office.
- Participant Guide/Training Programs (paper tracker)
- Click here for ONLINE TRACKING
- Stretching exercises during training
- 2013 Route Map
- Guide to Preventing & Managing 5 Common Walk/Run Injuries
- 2013 CC25K Kickoff Video
Crimson Couch to 5K & 10K Event Information
Event: Sunday, November 17, 2013 the 5K & 10K begins at 2:00pm, rain or shine at the University of Alabama Student Recreation Outdoor Pool Complex. Click here for the event day agenda.
How to Enter: Complete the Crimson Couch to 5K Event Registration Form and submit to our office: Office of Health Promotion and Wellness, Box 870367, Tuscaloosa, AL 35487-0363, email (email@example.com) or fax (348-6238). Everyone is required to register for the Crimson Couch to 5K Event, whether enrolled in the 9-week training program or only participating in the 5K/10K event.
Registration: On site registration will be from 12:00pm-1:30pm, November 17, at the Student Recreation Center Outdoor Pool. For individuals not participating in the Crimson Couch to 5K program, please make checks payable to The University of Alabama and mail completed forms to: Office of Health Promotion and Wellness, Box 870367, Tuscaloosa, AL 35487. Entry fees are non- refundable and non-transferable.
- If you are not UA faculty/staff participating in the 9-week training program:
- Crimson Couch to 5K Participants: Free
- Kids 18 and under: Free
- Individuals Pre-Registered: $10
- On-site/Event Day Registration: $15
Click here for the 2012 Kickoff Video
Click here for the WVUA News piece on the Crimson Couch to 5K