REGISTER NOW FOR EVENT DAY 11.16.14!
Crimson Couch to 5K/10K 9-week Program Information
- Crimson Couch to 5K 2014 Event Registration Form
- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER ONLINE or complete online tracking for the 2014, 9-week training program!
- Click here for the Training registration form
- Click here for the Participant Guide with Training schedule & tracker
- Click here to complete your online tracking
- Click here for the campus poster
- Click here for the Program promotional powerpoint
- Click here to see the Crimson Couch to 5K Kick-Off promo video!
Kick off Event & Check-in Schedule
Crimson Couch to 5K & 10K Event Information
The 2014 Crimson Couch to 5K/10K event is scheduled for Sunday, November 16, 2014 at 2:00pm.
Event: The 2014 Crimson Couch to 5K/10K event is scheduled for Sunday, November 16, 2014, at 2:00pm. 2014 Route Map.
- On-site registration and event festivities will begin at 12:30pm
- Live entertainment, kid’s tent activities, Big Al & Crimson Couch photo opportunities, door prizes and more!
- 1:00pm: Kid’s Dash
- 1:30pm: Group warm-up
- 1:45pm: 10K begins
- 2:00pm: 5K begins
How to Enter: For those not enrolled in the CC25K 9-week training program, complete the Crimson Couch to 5K Event Registration Form and submit to our office: Office of Health Promotion and Wellness, Box 870367, Tuscaloosa, AL 35487, email (email@example.com) or fax (348-6238). Everyone is required to register for the Crimson Couch to 5K Event, whether enrolled in the 9-week training program or only participating in the 5K/10K event.
Registration: For those UA faculty/staff enrolled in the CC25K 9-week training program, you may register yourself, and your dependents, online.
- Pre-registration: $15
- On-site registration: $10
- Under 18: Free
Payment: Payable via check, made out to ‘The University of Alabama’
Click here for the 2012 Kickoff Video
Click here for the WVUA News piece on the Crimson Couch to 5K
2013 Program Details:2013 CC25K Kickoff Video Click here for the 2013 event day agenda. Click Here for 2013 Crimson Couch to 5K/10K Event photos